Emma Doyle is the coaches' coach. She unleashes human potential through the 'E' factor. Emma is a world-renowned speaker and coach from Melbourne, Australia helping you turn your motivation into activation. She has been coaching for over 28 years and through her keynote speaking, mentoring, coaching and consultancy she inspires, improves, and impacts players, coaches, teams, and corporates in Europe, Asia, Australia, and the US.
She is a Tennis Australia High-Performance Coach with a strong background as a touring professional, a talent development coach and she has been the Australian Junior Fed Cup Captain-coach many times. Emma’s pioneering approach to communication and coaching encourages coaches to take action. She provides practical coaching tools to better understand the importance of communication in order to engage and empower others. She specializes in helping people to develop a high-performance mindset, enhance confidence, and how to access Emotional Intelligence on and off the sporting field and in the workplace.
Emma is passionately involved in creating gender equality by engaging and empowering more female players, coaches and leaders; aiming to inspire, improve and impact the communication and self-esteem of people around the world by helping them discover their inner coach.
The best way to describe Emma, is to invite you to spend just over 13 minutes listening to her TEDx talk entitled: “Unleashing Female Potential” from Oneonta, New York.
Discover your Inner Coach
Scottish Women in Sport Highlights
- Keynote Speaking
- Festival of Doers – Switzerland
- Scottish Women in Sport – Edinburgh
- UK Coaches Conference – Edinburgh
- LTA Coaching Female Players – UK
- International Tennis Federation – Mexico, Turkey and Doha
- United States Tennis Association and USPTA – USA
- Professional Tennis Registry – London and USA
- Federazione Italiana Tennis – Rome, Italy
- Akademia Trenerów Tenisa – Poland
- North Cyprus Tennis Federation – Cyprus
- Australian Open Grand Slam Coaches Conference – Melbourne, Australia
- Tennis Australia Achievements
- Junior Fed Cup Captain (2006 & 2018)
- Junior World Team Captain (2003 – 2006)
- Ex-National Women’s Selector (2005)
- Tennis Australia High-Performance Coach
- B. App. Sci. Deakin University (Sports Coaching and Administration)
- Middle Tennessee State University (Division 1 Tennis Scholarship)
- International Coach Federation (Execuitive and Life Coach)
- United States Professional Tennis Association (USPTA) – Elite Coach
- Professional Tennis Registry (PTR) – Performance Coach
- Emotional Intelligence Practitioner – GENOS Certified
- Neuro-Linguistic Programing Practitioner – International NLPer Certified
- Cert IV and Diploma (Workplace and Business Coaching) –The Open Door Coaching Group
- Cert IV (Training and Assessing)
- Level 1 Certificate in Nutrition, Boxacise, Strength and Conditioning and Vic Fit
- Founder: Emma Doyle – Speaker, Mentor, Coach.
- Co-founder: Sports NLP – current
- Director: ACE Coach Education and ACE Corporate – current
- Director of Coaching: My Tennis (Leisure City, Australia) (2010 – 2015)
- 7 years International Speaker (2012 – current)
- 10 years Coach Education Tennis Australia (2009 – current)
- 8 years ITF & WTA Tour Coaching (2000 – 2008) and current WTA Mindset Coach
- Overseas coaching experience (Bollettieri’s, Saddlebrook and London tennis academies)
- Tennis Australia Hot Shots Mentor and Talent Development Coach – current
- Played Division 1 College @ #1 singles and doubles for Middle Tennessee State University (MVP – 1995)
- Danced in the Australian Jitterbug Championships
- Competed in the National U19s Speedball Competition
- Founded ‘Melbourne Meet’ – a philanthropic idea to help ex-pats meet Melburnians and integrate into the Australian culture which is ongoing today
- Hosted a dating program for 12 months called “Doubles for Singles” which proved successful on and off the court!
- Played Women's Australian Rules Football for the Deakin Devils and now mentor young coaches in the AFLW