Emma Doyle is a world-renown motivation and activation speaker. Her mission is to help people discover their inner coach and live the best story of their lives. Through her keynote speaking, mentoring, coaching and consultancy she has inspired and impacted over 100,000 players, coaches, teams and corporates over the past 20 years.
She is a Tennis Australia High Performance Coach with a strong background as a touring professional, a talent development coach and she was the Australian Junior Fed Cup Captain. Emma’s pioneering approach to communication and coaching encourages deeper longer-term thinking about the self, and provides individuals with the tools to better understand how they use their language to bring out the best in themselves, enrich their own lives, as well as engage and empower others. She specialises in positive mind-set coaching, NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Program Practitioner), EI (Emotional Intelligence) and Workplace and Business Coaching.
Emma is passionately involved in creating gender equality in sport by engaging and empowering more female players and coaches; aiming to inspire, improve and impact the communication, coordination and self-esteem of people around the world by helping them discover their inner coach.
The best way to describe Emma, is to invite you to spend just over 13 minutes listening to her TEDx talk entitled: “Unleashing Female Potential” from Oneonta, New York.
Italian Promotional Video
- International Tennis Speaker at worldwide conferences – current
- International Tennis Federation – Mexico and Turkey
- United States Tennis Association and USPTA – USA
- Professional Tennis Registry – London and USA
- Federazione Italiana Tennis – Rome, Italy
- Akademia Trenerów Tenisa – Poland
- North Cyprus Tennis Federation – Cyprus
- Australian Open Grand Slam Coaches Conference – Melbourne, Australia
- Junior Fed Cup Captain (2006)
- Junior World Team Captain (2003 – 2006)
- Ex-National Women’s Selector (2005)
- Tennis Australia High Performance Coach
- B. App. Sci. (Sports Coaching and Administration: Major Exercise Physiology)
- United States Professional Tennis Association (USPTA) – Professional 1
- Professional Tennis Registry (PTR) – Performance Coach
- Emotional Intelligence and Neuro-Linguistic Programing (NLP) Practitioner
- Cert IV (Training and Assessing) and Diploma (Workplace and Business Coaching)
- Level 1 Certificate in Nutrition, Boxacise, Strength and Conditioning and Vic Fit
- ACE Coach Education and Sports NLP Director – current
- My Tennis (Leisure City) Director of Coaching (2010 – 2015)
- Eight years touring with female players on the junior and senior ITF tennis circuits (2000 – 2008) and Target Athlete Project (TAP) Coach
- Overseas coaching experience (Bollettieri’s, Saddlebrook and Evert tennis academies)
- Tennis Australia Hot Shots Mentor and Talent Development Coach – current
- Tennis Australia Lead Learning Facilitator for the Junior Development and the Club Professional coaching courses – current
- Played Division 1 College @ #1 singles and doubles for Middle Tennessee State University (MVP – 1995)
- Danced in the Australian Jitterbug Championships
- Competed in the National U19s Speedball Competition
- Founded ‘Melbourne Meet’ – a philanthropic idea to help ex-pats meet Melburnians and integrate into the Australian culture which is ongoing today
- Hosted a dating program for 12 months called “Doubles for Singles” which proved successful on and off the court!