Emma Doyle is the coaches' coach. She unleashes human potential through the 'E' factor. Emma is a world-renowned speaker and coach from Melbourne, Australia helping you turn your motivation into activation. She has been coaching for over 28 years and through her keynote speaking, mentoring, coaching and consultancy she inspires, improves, and impacts players, coaches, teams, and corporates in Europe, Asia, Australia, and the US.
She is a Tennis Australia High-Performance Coach with a strong background as a touring professional, a talent development coach and she has been the Australian Junior Fed Cup Captain-coach many times. Emma’s pioneering approach to communication and coaching encourages coaches to take action. She provides practical coaching tools to better understand the importance of communication in order to engage and empower others. She specializes in helping people to develop a high-performance mindset, enhance confidence, and how to access Emotional Intelligence on and off the sporting field and in the workplace.
Emma is passionately involved in creating gender equality by engaging and empowering more female players, coaches and leaders; aiming to inspire, improve and impact the communication and self-esteem of people around the world by helping them discover their inner coach.
The best way to describe Emma, is to invite you to spend just over 13 minutes listening to her TEDx talk entitled: “Unleashing Female Potential” from Oneonta, New York.
Discover your Inner Coach
Scottish Women in Sport Highlights
- Keynote Speaking
- Festival of Doers – Switzerland
- Scottish Women in Sport – Edinburgh
- UK Coaches Conference – Edinburgh
- LTA Coaching Female Players – UK
- International Tennis Federation – Mexico, Turkey and Doha
- United States Tennis Association and USPTA – USA
- Professional Tennis Registry – London and USA
- Federazione Italiana Tennis – Rome, Italy
- Akademia Trenerów Tenisa – Poland
- North Cyprus Tennis Federation – Cyprus
- Australian Open Grand Slam Coaches Conference – Melbourne, Australia
- Tennis Australia Achievements
- Junior Fed Cup Captain (2006 & 2018)
- Junior World Team Captain (2003 – 2006)
- Ex-National Women’s Selector (2005)
- Tennis Australia High-Performance Coach
- B. App. Sci. Deakin University (Sports Coaching and Administration)
- Middle Tennessee State University (Division 1 Tennis Scholarship)
- International Coach Federation (Execuitive and Life Coach)
- United States Professional Tennis Association (USPTA) – Elite Coach
- Professional Tennis Registry (PTR) – Performance Coach
- Emotional Intelligence Practitioner – GENOS Certified
- Neuro-Linguistic Programing Practitioner – International NLPer Certified
- Cert IV and Diploma (Workplace and Business Coaching) –The Open Door Coaching Group
- Cert IV (Training and Assessing)
- Level 1 Certificate in Nutrition, Boxacise, Strength and Conditioning and Vic Fit
- Founder: Emma Doyle – Speaker, Mentor, Coach.
- Co-founder: Sports NLP – current
- Director: ACE Coach Education and ACE Corporate – current
- Director of Coaching: My Tennis (Leisure City, Australia) (2010 – 2015)
- 7 years International Speaker (2012 – current)
- 10 years Coach Education Tennis Australia (2009 – current)
- 8 years ITF & WTA Tour Coaching (2000 – 2008) and current WTA Mindset Coach
- Overseas coaching experience (Bollettieri’s, Saddlebrook and London tennis academies)
- Tennis Australia Hot Shots Mentor and Talent Development Coach – current
- Played Division 1 College @ #1 singles and doubles for Middle Tennessee State University (MVP – 1995)
- Danced in the Australian Jitterbug Championships
- Competed in the National U19s Speedball Competition
- Founded ‘Melbourne Meet’ – a philanthropic idea to help ex-pats meet Melburnians and integrate into the Australian culture which is ongoing today
- Hosted a dating program for 12 months called “Doubles for Singles” which proved successful on and off the court!
- Played Women's Australian Rules Football for the Deakin Devils and now mentor young coaches in the AFLW
Judy Murray – OBE – SCOTLAND “Emma is one of the most dynamic and professional coaches I have ever met. She has developed an impressive range of workshops and talks focusing on working effectively with empowering females and is becoming a world leader in this field. You are in for a real treat. She’s brilliant.”
Peter White, General Manager Marketing, Virgin Australia "On behalf of Virgin Australia, I would like to extend a sincere thank you to Emma for the fantastic job she did facilitating workshops we held for some of our airline’s most valuable, top tier Velocity members and tennis superstar, Maria Sharapova. Both sessions were extremely well structured and Emma’s energy level and positive attitude helped motivate the group and keep them engaged and at ease with Maria Sharapova at all times. The activities were entertaining, well organised and Emma did an outstanding job adapting to each individual and the varying skill levels within the group. The feedback post-event was extremely positive from all involved so thank you."
Mel Benson - Principal Teacher of Sport | Faculty of Physical Education, Sport & Outdoor Education “Emma Doyle delivered the latest information in teaching pedagogy and methodology breaking down the ‘how’ and ‘when’ you learn and 'Practical strategies' on how to be more indirect with teaching styles. Creating this environment led to staff taking away the core principles presented and having the confidence to develop further for nursery and primary classes to engage all students in their own learning. Emma presented in a clear, energetic and focused manner. The key message to this presentation was specialising on working effectively with girls by explaining the effective use of language and communication skills. Emma's passion for the development of empowering and communication with girls was firmly backed up by her wealth of experience in working with girls in sport and tennis, on and off the court. Emma certainly left the room feeling full of inspiration and ready to put new ideas and suggestions in place.”
Brianna Morgan – Former US College tennis player and Strength and Conditioning Specialist, AUSTRALIA "I began working with Emma as an aspiring junior tennis player. The thing I remember most about those sessions were Emma’s infectious energy, passion for life and commitment to bringing out the best in your mind and body in every session. Now, the days of junior tennis are long gone, but Emma had such an indelible influence on my life as a coach that she remains to this day a highly respected and loved mentor and friend. This is a credit to Emma as not just a great coach, but a truly exceptional person."