What’s included in the ACE Coach Membership Site;
1) 10 CORE Lesson Principles (FREE)
2) ACE Foundation Course (2 – 12 yrs)
3) A – Z Physical Literacy Program
4) Little ACES (2 – 5 years)
5) What do I Wear on my Feet to Play Tennis? (2 – 5 years)
6) Reinventing Ball Pick-up
7) Creating Time and Space
8) Feet Like Fed
9) Engaging Successful Lessons for Adults
10) BONUS – How to Run a GIRL POWER CAMP (APRIL only)
11) Effective Communication Strategies (Michigan, 2019)
12) How to Communicate with your Doubles Partner (Tennis Congress, 2018)
The common technical language document otherwise referred to as the “magic” document is a pdf providing simple cue words (“sticky language”) and analogies that anyone can use to help teach the technical fundamentals of all the tennis strokes.
The positive affirmation cards were designed for the Girl Power Camps. There are 13 cards that have an associated gem stone which links in a positive affirmation. The players choose a positive affirmation that is something that they would like to acquire in the future.
The Inner Coach – Unlock your potential
By Emma Doyle
Buy your pre-release copy of Emma’s latest Book and get FREE the first 3 weeks of Emma’s Life Enhancement Programme, worth $165.
The book “What should I wear on my feet to play tennis?” is a Dr. Seuss inspired tennis book appropriate for children aged approximately 2 – 5 years. It is a short story with an embedded video at the end of the book with some simple and fun activity suggestions.
Winning Doubles the Aussie Way gives you a powerful set of strategies to DOMINATE at doubles tennis covering communication, roles, specialty shots, poaching, the Australian formation and much more!